- Birth certificate
- Driving Licence
- Electricity Supplier
- Utility bill
- Bank statement
Apply for your Disclosure Certificate
If you require the services of SDAS complete our contact form and we will contact you to arrange a meeting.
- At the meeting, Michael will explain the PVG Scheme and Disclosure process and the types of checks which will take place once the application form reaches Disclosure Scotland.
- When the application has been completed SDAS will send it to Disclosure Scotland who will process the application.
- SDAS receive a copy of the PVG Scheme Record/Disclosure.
- SDAS will contact the applicant to ensure the PVG Scheme Record/Disclosure has been received and accurate.
- The applicant/SDAS will draw any inaccuracy to the attention of Disclosure Scotland.
- Registered Body copy of PVG Scheme Record/Disclosure must be destroyed within 90 days to comply with Data Protection legislation and the Code of Practice.
How Much Does It Cost?
The cost of a PVG Scheme Record will be £59.
The cost of a PVG Scheme update is £18
The cost of a PVG Scheme Record (where Scheme Record Update reveals a change to vetting information which the employer/prospective employer wishes to see, is £41-(£59 minus £18).
The cost of Disclosures will increase from £23 to £25 when the new system is introduced.
Due to the costs involved in the application process, Scottish Disclosure Advisory Service (SDAS) will require all costs to be paid at the time of application.
SDAS' fee in relation to the PVG Scheme and Enhanced / Standard Disclosures will be £15 per application.
Arrangements can be made for Organisations with a large turnover of applications to prepay applications based on the average number of applications required per month. This system is already used successfully.